- Invited Keynote Speaker. Highlights of the National Medical Student Urology Curriculum. American Urological Association, New Orleans, LA. May 18th, 2015
- Invited Keynote Speaker.Treating the Young Hypogonadal Male. American Association of Clinical Endocrinology, Nashville, TN. May 13th, 2015
- Invited Keynote Speaker. First Integrative Fertility Symposium. A Planetary View of Men’s Reproductive Health. Vancouver, BC, Canada. May 2, 2015.
- Invited Lecturer, First Integrative Fertility Symposium. Discussion Panel. Update on Male Factory Infertility. Vancouver, BC, Canada. May 2, 2015.
- Invited Keynote Speaker. Reproductive Genetics and the Aging Male. American Society of Andrology, Endowed AUA Lecture. Salt Lake City, Utah. April 19th, 2015
- Invited Keynote Speaker. 40 Years of Clinical Andrology. American Society of Andrology, Salt Lake City, Utah. April 19th, 2015
- Invited Lecturer. American Urological Association Board Review Course. Male Infertility. New Orleans, LA. June 6-8, 2014.
- Invited Lecturer. Optimizing Sperm Retrieval. The Puah Institute, Annual Meeting. Los Angeles, CA, June, 8th, 2014.
- Invited Lecturer, Optimizing Sperm Retrieval. Society of the Study of Male Reproduction and Urology, Annual Meeting. Orlando, FL, May 21st 2014.
- Invited Plenary Lecturer, Critical Discussion: Advanced Paternal Age-What Are the Risks? American Urological Association, Annual Meeting. Orlando, FL, May 19th, 2014.
- Invited Keynote Lecturer, Finding Sperm in Azoospermia: From Medieval to Modern. New England Fertility Society, 12th Annual Meeting, Newport, RI, April 25th-26th, 2014.
- Invited Keynote Lecturer, Keeping Sex Passionate and What Every Woman Needs to Know About Her Man’s Fertility. Fertility Planit.com Show. Los Angeles, CA, April 5-6th, 2014.
- Invited Lecturer, Surgical Treatment of Nonobstructive Azoospermia and Update on the Diagnosis and Management of Ejaculatory Duct Obstruction. New York University School of Medicine, Department of Urology, Postgraduate Course, New York, NY, Dec 4-7, 2013.
- Faculty, First U.S. Men’s Health World Congress. “How to Establish a Men’s Health Clinic.” December 6-8, 2013 in Arlington, VA.
- Invited Lecturer, USC Department of Urology Grand Rounds. Is it Worth Reversing Older Vasectomies? Los Angeles, CA, Oct 30, 2013.
- Invited Lecturer, ASRM Round Table: Social Media in Reproductive Medicine. Boston, MA, Oct 15, 2013.
- Invited Lecturer, Georgeanna and Howard Jones Symposium at ASRM (Chair, Marco Conti PhD). Artificial Sperm. Boston, MA, Oct 15, 2013.
- Invited Lecturer, ASRM Interactive Workshop: Medical Therapy Before TESE in Nonobstructive Azoospermia (Peter Schlegel MD, Craig Neiderberger, MD). Boston, MA, Oct 14, 2013.
- Invited Lecturer, A Planetary View of Men’s Health. Tower Urology Grand Rounds. Four Seasons Hotel, Beverly Hills CA, August 12, 2013.
- Invited Lecturer, Fertility Preservation in Men. Parenthood After Cancer Treatment (PACT), FertileAction.com, Century City, CA, August 10, 2013.
- Invited Lecturer, All About Men’s Health From PSA to BPH to ED. One Medical Group Grand Rounds. San Francisco, CA, July 31, 2013.
- Invited Keynote Lecturer, Varicocelectomy: When? How? Why? and Artificial Sperm from Stem Cells. British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS), June 16-20, 2013, Manchester, England.
- Invited Lecturer. American Urological Association Board Review Course. Male Infertility. New Orleans, LA. May 30-June 2, 2013.
- Invited Lecturer. The Implications of the New WHO Guidelines for Semen Analysis; and The Effect of BMI/Boday Fat and Age on Semen Parameters. American Association BioAnalysts and College of Reproductive Biology Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, May 16-18, 2013.
- 7th European Congress of Andrology
Free University of Berlin, Berlin, Germany
November 29-December 1, 2012ASA-EAU Keynote Lecture: Imaging of the Male Genital Tract: From Ultrasound to MRI and Beyond
- Fertility Planit Show
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, Los Angeles, California
January 12-13th, 2013Lectures: Male Infertility: From Sterility to Fertility, and Fertility and Cancer
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
San Diego, California
Post Graduate Course: Spermatogenesis: Mitosis, Meiosis, Recombination and Mis-Match
Paternal Age: Effects on Pregnancy, Congenital Illness and Disease in Offspring, and
Anabolics: How to Discontinue Them and Restore Native Androgenesis and Spermatogenesis
Interactive Sessions: Paternal Age Concerns: What Should We be Telling Our Couples? and Repair; Cryptozoospermia: TESA vs. Ejaculated Sperm for ICSI
- Societe Internationale d’Urologie 32nd International Congress
September 30th– October 4th, 2012Lecture: Chair, Instructional Course, Male Reproductive & Sexual Dysfunction: Latest Advances and Newest Treatments
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, Northern California Chapter
Hyatt Fishermans Wharf, San Francisco, California
September 21-23, 2012Lecture: Managing the Young Hypogonadal Male.
- 25th National Cystic Fibrosis Education Conference
Sofitel San Francisco Hotel Redwood City, California
July 27-29, 2012Lecture: Men with Cystic Fibrosis are Having Children!
- The American Urological Association Board Certification Review Course
The Roosevelt Hotel, New Orleans Louisiana
July 12-16, 2012Lecture: Male Infertility
- The 2nd Gulf Andrology Conference
Riyadh Military Hospital, Ministry of Defense Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
March 3-4, 2012Lectures: Male Infertility and the Risk of Later Cancer and Current and Future Treatments for Azoospermia.
- The American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) Society of Male Reproduction and Urology Postgraduate Course
Orlando, FL, October 16, 2011Lectures: Cancer After Male Infertility: What are the Links? and Fertility Restoration after Cancer: Current and Future Therapies.
- Talks @ Google
Google, Inc., Mountain View, California
June 15, 2011Lecture: Guy’s Guide to Maintaining Sexual Health.
- Society for the Study of Male Reproduction Annual Meeting
May 17, 2011Lecture: How Will the New WHO Semen Analysis Reference Values Affect our Practice?
- Pacific Coast Reproductive Society 59th Annual Meeting
Palm Desert, California
April 13-17, 2011Lecture: What male infertility can tell us about a man’s overall health.
- Stanford University Cystic Fibrosis Discovery Series Education Day
Stanford University, Stanford, California
March 5, 2011Lecture: The Birds and the Bees: CF and Fertility
- 18th International Molecular Med Tri-Conference
Moscone Center, San Francisco, California
February 23-25, 2011Lecture: Using Testicular Germline Stem Cells for an In vitro Human Reproductive Toxicology Assay
- 56th Annual Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
September 29-October 2, 2010Lecture: Clinical Assessment of the Male in the Era of ICSI
- Advancing Men’s Reproductive Health in the US
U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) Atlanta, Georgia
September 12-13th, 2010Informing Consumers of Advances in Science
- Sherman House (Getty) Salon
San Francisco, CA June 24, 2010Lecture: Stem Cells, Erections, and Men’s Health
- Endocrinology Grand Rounds
Stanford School of Medicine Stanford, California
November 11, 2009Lecture: Novel Treatments for Male Infertility
- The Eunice Kennedy Shriver Institute for Child Health and Disease
National Institutes of Health Washington, DC
November 9, 2009Lecture: Strategic Planning for Men’s Reproductive Health
- Diabetes Update and Advances in Endocrinology and Metabolism
UCSF Department of Medicine, Post Graduate Course Marines Memorial Hotel San Francisco, California
March 14, 2009Lecture: Novel Treatments for Male Infertility
- The American Society of Reproductive Medicine
Society of Male Reproduction and Urology Postgraduate Course San Francisco, California
November 9, 2008Lecture: Acquired Disorders of Spermatogenesis Male Infertility: Window into Mens Health Sperm Retrieval Techniques: Which Approach is Best in 2008?: IVF vs Vasectomy Reversal: Which is Best for Advanced Maternal Age?
- The American Urological Association, Western Section
Urology Postgraduate Review Course
October 27, 2008Chair: Paul Turek MD
Lecture: Male Infertility: Diagnosis Male Infertility: Medical and Surgical Treatment
- California Pacific Medical Center
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Grand Rounds Lecture San Francisco, California
October 7, 2008Lecture: Are Varicoceles Related At All to Male Infertility?
- The 4th Midwest Reproductive Symposium
June 6, 2008Chairs: Behr, Stearns, Farrar, BeltsosLecture: How to Manage Azoospermic and Virtually Azoospermic Men for IVF-ICSI
- 9th International Congress of Andrology
March 2009Program Committee: Paul Turek MDLecture: Debate on Male Infertility: Classic Treatment vs ART
- Annual AUA Board Review Course
Dallas, TX, June 5-8, 2008Chairs: Morey and ShoskesLecture: Male Infertility
- American Society of Andrology Annual Meeting
April 12-15, 2008Program Co-Chair: Paul Turek MD
- UCSF Urology Annual Course
San Francisco, CA
February 8-9, 2008Lecture: Vasectomy Reversal vs ART Finding Sperm in Azoospermic Men
- UCSF Urology Annual Course
An Evidence-Based Approach to Common Problems in Urology San Francisco, California
February 3-4, 2006
Program Co-Chair: Paul Turek MD
- UCSF-Collaborative on Health and the Environment (CHE) Summit
- San Francisco, California
January 28-30, 2007Lecture: Can the Male Infertility Evaluate Detect Reproductive Toxins?
Last update: July 3, 2015