Here you will find a list of recent, important studies and research papers published by Dr. Turek in recent years.
Male Infertility Research
- Use of Human Chorionic Gondadotropin in a Male Pacific Walrus (Odobenus rosmarus divergens) to Induce Rut and Achieve a Pregnancy in a Nulliparous Female.
- Artificial Testicle to Make Sperm For Infertile Men.
- Testicular Germline Stem Cells
- The Value of Testicular Mapping in Men With Non Obstructive Azoospermia
- An Assessment of New Sperm Tests for Male Infertility (Review)
- The Phenotypic and Genotypic Basis of Infertility in Men with Pediatric Urologic Disorders.
- Increased risk of high grade prostate cancer among infertile men.
- Increased risk of testicular cancer among infertile men.
- A novel application of 1H magnetic resonance spectroscopy: non-invasive identification of spermatogenesis in men with non-obstructive azoospermia.
- Analysis of spermatogenesis in nonobstructive azoospermic and virtually azoospermic men with known testicular pathology
- Paternity with Assisted Reproduction After Bone Marrow Transplantation for Hematological Malignancies.
- Isolation and characterization of human spermatogonial stem cell-derived pluripotent cells
- Surgery or Assisted Reproduction? A Decision Analysis of Treatment Costs in Male Infertility
- Practical Approaches to the Diagnosis and Management of Male Infertility
Vasectomy Reversal Research[do action=”turek_publications” pubcategory=”996″/]