Considering a vasectomy to relieve your anxiety about having more (or any) children? Why not borrow on a concept abundant in the natural world: there’s safety in numbers. Gather some like-minded friends and consider a Brosectomy℠ at The Turek Clinics.
The Advantage of Brosectomies℠
Here are the advantages of having a group snip at The Turek Clinics as opposed to going it alone when getting your vasectomy:
- You and your buddies will enjoy a discounted fee for the procedure.
- Turek offers an exclusive, private clinic environment for you and your buddies to enjoy during Brosectomies. That means you get to sprawl yourselves out all you want on your big day.
- You can have anything you want piped into the HDTV in the space. Sports, surf movies, opera, whatever.
- We provide an exclusive array of experiences while you wait, from auto detailing* to massage*, right down to the bespoke frozen peas at the ready for your lazy afternoon with us (*experiences vary by location and availability).
- You will enjoy team support, characterized by hoots, hugs, fist pumps and high fives, like you haven’t seen since your school days.
- You can have the beverages of your choice after the procedure, as long as you don’t “double dip” with sedatives or opiates.
Bro Snip and Go
There are several advantages to having a “group vasectomy,” but first let’s also review some details of the procedure itself. You and those participating with you will all need separate and independent medical evaluations and consents for a vasectomy procedure, just like with a “solo” vasectomy. Dr. Turek also performs a physical examination before any vasectomy he does to ensure that it can be done safely in the office. This exam can be done just prior to the vasectomy, if you are coming from a distance. In addition Dr.Turek’s vasectomy procedure is performed exactly the same way that he does them in other instances: as fast and as pain-free as is humanly possible. Lastly, you will be given the same high quality, postoperative follow-up care using the same proprietary digital followup system that Dr. Turek employs for all vasectomies, wherever you may find yourself after the procedure.
It is Dr. Turek’s belief as creator of the Brosectomy℠ experience that men do better after group snips. From his on-line follow up tool, he has observed that men in group vasectomies are more informed, take fewer pain pills, feel better faster and return to work earlier than those having ‘solo’ vasectomies. So, there may be more than just safety in numbers, including that critical bit of reassurance and empathy that occurs when someone else knows exactly what you’re going through.