A Dozen Great Father’s Day Gifts
Girls, you know perfectly well how this story goes. It’s simple: Men live longer when partnered. And now that Dad’s Day is coming up, what do you get him? Cufflinks? Another necktie? A larger shirt? How about something completely different, and possible life extending? Remember, YOU are the key to his longevity.
Gifts That Last
- Get him to eat mindfully. Make salads instead of burgers, hug him and let him know that you can’t wait until he fits into his college T-shirts.
- Ok, keep the burgers but have him eat them without a bun and no French fries.
- Buy him a Fitbit or Jawbone. Tell him that sex is on its way with every 10,000-step day.
- Buy him a sexy–but small–Italian suit. Tell him that you can’t wait to see him in it.
- Buy him an old Alfa Romeo. That way he’ll be walking home most of the time after a drive.
- Ok, so the car is out of reach. Then, get him a vintage car magazine subscription. Then, he’ll buy an old Alfa Romeo and be stuck walking home most of the time.
- Buy him season tickets to a ball game…but make sure the seats are way, way up high. Turn a couch potato into a stadium Stairmaster.
- Buy him a new Hibachi outdoor grill…but make sure he grills at least two vegetables for every piece of meat.
- Buy him a GoPro Hero waterproof video camera. He’ll figure out something dare devilish to do that will get him outside.
- Buy him bacon scented candles. The only “man candle” around, the smell of sizzling meat wafting in his cave is much healthier than actually eating it.
- Find him a great doctor. Get him a doc he can golf with instead of simply getting him a set of golf clubs.
- Ok, buy him golf clubs, or just golf balls. But tell him that he can’t use the cart when golfing. That’s several thousand yards of walking every week. And no cigars!