The Science of Penis Size
Forget what you read in tabloids, or hear in bars, or gather from “good” friends. Does penis size really matter to women? In short: “Yes.” But other things matter too.
Undoubtedly, the most complex analysis that I have ever read on this topic was
- Tall women found height important to male attractiveness
- Shorter women found penis size important to male attractiveness.
- Features of attractiveness appeared to be independent of the female ovulation cycle.
- Women took longer to respond to figures with larger penises than smaller penises (the “wow” factor?)
- The “most attractive” penis size was well above that shown in any digital image presented to women (“good luck!” factor)
So the science backs the myth: penis size matters. But only in the context of other equally sexy features about men. In the words of Wendelin Wiedeking, if size were all that mattered, “then dinosaurs would still be alive.”